General Information on fees at UMB
1. Payment of the fees related to the studies is to be done solely by wire transfer to the UMB current account IBAN: SK75 8180 0000 0070 0009 5590 BIC: SPSRSKBA (formerly 7000095590/8180) with the following payment details:
Constant symbol (KS): 0308
Variable symbol (VS) – serves as an identifier of the payment purpose:
• state according to the type of the fee at the faculty
- Admission procedure
- Tuition fee
- Student’s ID card
- Rigorous procedure
- Habilitation procedure
- Evidence of study/Study documents
Specific symbol (SS) – serves as an identifier of the payer – do not forget to state it.
- Personal “IO” (identifier) in AIS System = (numeric login, or in AIS System in the VSES017 application next to the Student’s name and surname – see the picture below or read the messages in AiS2 System).
Specific symbol (SS) – state at the Admission procedure:
- Slovak applicants – birth number
- International applicants – date of birth in the following form: DDMMRYY
In case of non-compliance with the required payment details (correct VS and SS), the payment will be considered unpaid.
Each type of fee must be paid separately (various variable symbols).
2. Proof of payment according to the type of fee is an obligatory attachment to the request or application, except for the fee for the Student's ID card.
3. Payment of fees connected to the accommodation are to be made exclusively by wire transfer to the UMB current account IBAN: SK44 8180 0000 0070 0009 5857 BIC: SPSRSKBA (see: Accommodation)