Student ID for the 1st year Students in the Academic Year 2020/2021
Due to the current situation caused by the spread of COVID-19, the postponed beginning of the teaching and for the minimization of too many students accumulated at one place when taking over their IDs, Matej Bel University in Banská Bystrica offers two possibilities to get the Student ID.
1) Collect in person
from the people in charge in in the following timetable:
7.9. - 25.9.2020 |
09:00 - 14:30
28.9. - 1.10.2020 |
08:00 - 15:30
08:00 - 14:30
Conditions for issuing the card:
- In case the confirmation of the applicant’s return slip in the AiS2 system exists and if the ID fee is paid and recorded and a suitable photograph is uploaded.
- In case of additional issuing of an ID card, if an e-mail with all the necessary information is sent in accordance with the information published on the web pages for the Student’s ID card for full-time and external students and the payment for the card is paid and recorded.
- Full-time students must submit a written and signed Application for a member - CKM SYTS registration form here: Prihláška za člena - evidenčný list CKM SYTS before taking over the card.
A spot for prolongation of the UMB Student’s ID card can be found at the same place.
We request all to stick to the published pandemic rules and the principle “M – D – D” (face Mask – Distance – Disinfection) and only move in the following directions:
2) By post to the address, only for Slovak Republic
If you request your UMB Student’s ID should be sent by post, here are the steps to follow:
- Use a bank draft to pay for Post and Packing charges
in the amount: €2,50
IBAN code: SK75 8180 0000 0070 0009 5590
Bank code: 8180
variable symbol (mandatory information as identifier of payment purpose): 9666
specific symbol (mandatory information as identifier of payment purpose): personal identification number in AiS2
message for the addressee: name and surname of the student
- Send a mail to the address email@example.com – Request for a UMB Student’s ID sent by post
Don’t forget to mention
- The faculty where you study;
- Personal identification number in AiS2;
- Address, if your requested address of delivery is different than the address of your permanent residence registered in the AiS2 system.
- The electronic version of the confirmation of your payment of the P-and-P charges (part of the bank statement, printed bank transfer from internet banking, copy of the payment order from the bank – this is just for information),
- Full-time students also photo of or the scan of the filled in and signed Application for a member Prihláška za člena - evidenčný list CKM SYTS.
After receiving the payment on the UMB account under the conditions of correct payment details, the Student’s ID card will be sent by registered mail to your address of permanent residence registered in the AiS system (or to another address specified in the e-mail application).