Welcome to the community of international GELS students on 12 January 2021
Dear colleagues, students, foreign language teachers, MBU management representatives,
On behalf of the KEGA 004UMB-4/2019 project team, I cordially invite you to an international online workshop aimed at developing the intercultural competence of all its participants. It will take place via ZOOM on 12 January 2021, time: 9.00 – 11.30.
The workshop will consist of GELS projects presentations by international student teams, and subsequent discussions and feedback by all workshop participants. We believe that your presentations, your active participation in discussions and your feedback will nurture the international climate at our and your home universities.
On behalf of the organizational team: prof. Dana Hanesová, PhD., Dept. of Ed, Faculty of education, MBU
Preliminary program of the international intercultural GELS workshop 12.01.2021:
- 9:00 - 9:05 Opening: D. Hanesová (GELS1 coordinator), introducing MBU management representatives
- 9:05 - 9:30 1st presentation and self-evaluation – group: Michiel Eloff (Germany/South Africa), Ramiel Uruskayev (Kazachstan), Zuzana Valachová (SR), Katarína Matejková (SR), Maria Ritter (Poland)
- 9:30 - 9:40 evaluation by other participants
- 9:40 - 10:05 2nd presentation and self-evaluation - group: Dominika Molnárová (SR), Elif Gürbüz (Turkey), Samuel Matúška (SR), Martina Jarošová (SR), Albina Kushanasvilli (Geogria), Mohamed Laazozi (Morocco)
- 10:05 -10:10 evaluation by other participants
- 10:10 - 10:35 3rd presentation and self-evaluation - group: Anastasiia Bakhvalova (Germany/Russia), Jakub Fábik (SR), Adam Keka (SR), Guilherme Ricardo (Portugal), Alexandra Babiaková (SR)
- 10:35 - 10:45 evaluation by other participants
- 10:45 - 11:10 4rd presentation and self-evaluation - group: Dominika Molnárová (SR), Lars Nischan (Germany), Pavel Bogdanovich (SR), Cecilia Haouy (Spain), Veronika Kilvádyová (SR), Beatriz Bastos (Portugal), Patrik Blahušiak (SR)
- 11:10 - 11:20 evaluation by other participants
- 11:20 - 11:30 conclusions